Having made a list with all the tools I can use, made me realise how much I learnt in this course, and also that there are many others that I need to learn. I believe PP107 has worked as a trigger for me, since it created a positive need to learn and explore more about it.
During these four weeks, I have experienced different feelings as a result of not focusing on what I actually needed. It was not until I read Vance’s comment that it dawned on me what my objectives were. Fortunately, I was able to set my objectives and at this point , I can say I have achieved them.
Hi Maria Laura, I enjoyed reading your comments here. It seems you've touched on a gamut of concepts ranging from Prezi and Wordle to Edupunk and World of Warcraft, all worthy of pursuit in theory and sometimes even in practice. Good luck with your teaching and further professional growth. ^V^
ReplyDelete