Saturday, 11 September 2010

PP107 - week 1

This has been a very hectic week for me, not only because of my classes but also because I started a new course online : Multiliteracies for Social Networking and Collaborative Learning Environments.
It's been really hard for me to  find my way through the course since it doesn't follow the lay out of the previous courses. I believe this is what makes the course really challenging, the fact of having to adapt ourselves to changes, sometimes this is not an easy task. 


I'd like to quote Heraclitus :There is nothing permanent except change.

5 comments:

  1. I have just visited: http://www.taggalaxy.com/
    I was really surprised to see that webpage for photos.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Maria,

    Thanks for sharing your thoughts on the course layout. It looks like we'll learn how to use some new tools.

    The buttons for this blog appear to me in Spanish. Although I don't speak Spanish, it's a little easier for me than when they appear to me in Arabic, the language of the country where I live.

    Good luck with the course.
    -Patrick

    -Patrick

    ReplyDelete
  3. great to see another blog to follow. It's good to see you here. I'm excited about seeing parts of your blog in Spanish. Gives me reason to practice... thx.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I want to apologise for the buttons appearing in Spanish, I've been trying to change that but I have not succeeded yer. I'm afraid it is bacause the template was in Spanish and I didn't notice the moment I started using it. I'll kepp on trying to change it . Sorry for the problems I could have caused you.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi, MarĂ­a Laura! That´s exactly how I felt! As this course does not have a similar format not even the same D2L site, it has been very challenging... I am trying to keep up. lol

    ReplyDelete